Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ha - finally.

An older woman just came in and told me that someone who works here doesn't use deodorant and it smells VERY bad in here.  We were the only 2 in the store and I thought she was talking about some other time she was in here.  Then I realized she was talking about ME!  I said - "Oh I just ate a salad with onions - is it that??"  She says - no noooo nooooo - it is very bad.  SO I light a candle and I opened the door and then she had the balls to tell me if the onions are still here - she will take them out with her!!!  Haaaa - oh wow.  So when she was leaving she said bye and then told me she can smell the candle now and it's better and I said "Byeeeee - have a nice day!!!"  It felt like I was dealing with a 3 year old.  Take my onions - what the fuck is that?  At least it made me laugh.  She'll take my onions out with her.  Finally - I feel a little better.  Oops - now I just gave a woman 2 different sizes of the same shoe.  She left with one 9 and one 10.  Oh dear - at least it smells better in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...