Thursday, August 30, 2012

I just remembered I forgot who I am.

That's a hard thing to remember.  I totally forgot who I - am.  I just realized I'm not afraid of people and I'm not afraid of men.  I just remembered I'm not a wallflower and I'm not shy.  I am awkward and I get startled and flustered easily but that is something different.  I just remembered I'm strong.  Haha - okay I don't know if I believe that one.  Something about taking this ballet class has opened something up in me that has been closed for so long.  That I thought had died.  Haha - oh for fuck's sake really?  I'm going to try another class on Monday somewhere else.  I was still farty in class and it always happens right when the teacher comes over to adjust me.  Whoops!  I'm - what?  I ate almost a whole rotisserie chicken when I got home.  Plus the refrigerator/hallway light/bathroom light electric system is broken somehow.  I mean they aren't working.  They weren't working last night so I HAD to eat almost the whole chicken.  I'm joking - I only ate the legs, winf=gs and part of one breast.  So all my food is going to go bad - it already has - but I ate a lot of it this morning.  And just now I ate some blueberries.  Byeeeee Bluebie - love youuuuuu!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...