Saturday, August 4, 2012

Soooooooo.........

I had a dream last night that I had moved into a new apartment and then I realized there was an extra giant room and an extra kitchen space AND an extra bathroom - with a man in it.  The room was soooo big and not that clean but not dirty - sort of like a big dance space or a dance studio more like and I was so afraid of it.  I also was confused about the kitchen and I didn't want to have to move my silverware again.  I have had one reoccurring dream in my life about extra rooms in my house - always in the back - very beautiful spacious, interesting, clean rooms.  But this wasn't that same house and I don't remember being afraid of the rooms before.  Afraid isn't the right word - apprehensive - I was apprehensive of these rooms and I didn't want to deal with cleaning them out.  Even though they weren't that dirty.  So fucking psychological.  I'm on some level - either - I just don't like any kind of change - at all - an/or I'm a little bit lazy - OR - I have no idea what is going on and it was just a dream.  Either way I'm glad to know (if everything in the dream is us) that I have an extra room and an extra bathroom.  Time to pay my rent and do the last leg of this cleaning in.  Moving cleaning.  I'm calling it Cleaning In.  I like that.  That's what I'm doing before work today - cleaning in.  Bye Blueberry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...