Thursday, August 30, 2012

WOW. I just remembered I'm a liiiiiitle bit crazy.

I am completely trying to figure out if this male ballet teacher is gay or not and I can't.  I mean - I can - it seems as though he is very, quite gay but he was staaaaring at me with this really angry look on his face when I was walking out of the dance studio yesterday so now I think he loves me.  What???  What does that even mean?  Oh my GOD - thank you for giving me a sense of humor about myself.  He was slumped in front of the class in a really grumpy way with this awful grumpy intense look on his face and was watching me as I walked by and out.  He was probably doing what I do when I angrily stare at people when they are smiling and walking - wondering how the fuck they are doing that.  WOW - there are like 7 articles in the Gay City news about him and he lived in San Francisco and he's a ballerina for fuck's sake.  Not only is he gay - he is not interested in me.  Maybe he is.  Maybe he's googling me right now and wondering what I'm all about.  AM I SERIOUS????  No - not really.  Christ - I need to focus on something else.  Like LUNCH!!!!  Byeeeee Bluebers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...