Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I almost shit my dress at work today.

And I mean that literally.  I made myself beans on toast last night for dinner - which was so much FUN and then today - I don't know - the combinations of too many customers for too long and too much water plus the credit card machine wouldn't work so I was giving people clothes before I had really charged them - it was crazy - and then - I almost shit my dress.  The bathroom is under the dresing room and this woman was in there for soooooo long and finally I said "I'm sorry - do you mind if I just go to the bathroom - under where you are?"  She came out with her dress half on and the shirt she was trying on and she was like "Sure - sure - leeet me just get myself together here...."  She was so nice about it - but honestly I was able to help her and I had let her in the day before even though we were closed and she came back today.  Also - wouldn't you rather let someone go to the bathroom if they ask to?  Who would say that unless they REALLY needed to go.  Then she bought stuff!  It all worked out and I got the credit card machine working again.  I just made myself rice & beans for dinner and it was soooooo fucking good.  And FUN!!  And fast.  Holy fuck.  It takes just as much time to make food as it does to order it.  I can't believe how different my life is not at Creepy's.  I feel such bliss from being able to make myself rice & beans.  Then I went to the grocery store and got a new salad dressing holder, stuff to clean salad dressing etc. stains and ice cream.  I feel like a millionare.  I feel like I am leading the most amazing life.  All because I can freely make myself inexpensive food and I don't have to be stared at while I do it - I don't have to share it but MORE THAN THAT - I don't have to hear weird bullshit stories about the Dali Lama and Richard Gere.  Okay - wow - back to the positive.  We are all equal in the eyes of God.  I have to really think about that.  Me, Creepy, Angelina Jolie and that revolting man at the grocery store just now, are all equals in the eyes of God.  I really need to take that in.  Bye Blueberry!!!  Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...