Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Self-care tip #1042.

Eat.  Drink lots of water.  Be as clean as possible and try to do this all at home where it's meant to be done - then you don't have to spend almost 13 fucking dollars on a yogurt, juice, toothpaste and toothbrush at a bodega.  I could have bought 3 toothbrushes and giant tube of all natural toothpaste and 4 yogurts at the grocery store.  Here's the blessing in the tale - I got to eat something healthy and I got to brush my teeth and now I'm not throwing bracelets across the room anymore because I'm so hungry and filled with rage and dirty teeth.  Guess what tonight is?  Ballet night!!!!  Time to heave my farting body into the air!!!  I won't be farting and burping tonight because I'm not going to eat Thanksgiving dinner before I go.  They are putting in a new restaurant a few doors down from here and one of the worker men is so cute.  Okay Blueberry - dare I say I'm more balanced now?  I LOVE you.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...