Friday, August 24, 2012

My neck, my back.....

are covered with pimples.  this didn't even happen to me when I was a teenager.  It's way gross.  I did stop body brushing once Creepy asked me to move out so maybe that's why?  Regardless I had some sort of slide so far down yesterday after I wrote on here - holy FUCK.  I could not help anyone in the store and until I finally took some Advil and drank a bunch of water I was soooooo awful - like crazy.  Anyway so I have all these neck pimples etc and I looked at the schedule for the Comedy Club and saw this cute guy was going to be there and I just - was so upset.  This is the lamest build-up to a story ever.  Okay so I looked gross, I was acting like a psycho - I didn't want this wonderful, cute, perfect man to see me like this so I decided I have to not go to work - then I realize that is insane and I go.  I needed the money and I also - it was just how it was - not a great day.  So what happens?  The guy shows up and HE looks awful.  Ha!!  He looked really tired and his hair was kind of messy and dare I say he looked bloated?  Ha - I was like - oh JESUS - I am so clueless.  I still couldn't talk to him.  I saw him - looked at him and tried to say hi but he looked past me - I looked away - then I noticed he noticed me - he seemed he was going to say hi but didn't.  Then I walked by him another time and did not say hi because I was nervous and I felt uncomfortable and he was talking to someone else anyway.  It's fun being 12 with pimples!!  So fucking ridiculous.  Well I got a lot of sleep, prayed & meditated and went for a walk/slight jog/slight sprint in the park and that was glorious.  I was only creeped out by this one couple.  How do I get my power back from that?  Those people - they are so outwardly focused and I am learning that if someone creeps me out it's because they are creepy.  I don't know how to keep my power despite that though.  Hmmm.  Riveting.  Bye Blueberry - love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...