Friday, August 17, 2012

Why aren't I Blogging out loud?

Seriously?  Am I a pussy?  Do I have commitment issues?  Am I just afraid to really be something?  I have other blog names that I have taken - but I don't write on them.  I have a fucking website for fuck's sake and you know what it says?  "HI - MORE COMING SOON!!!"  It took me a month in December to figure out how to do that?  I smell smoke - it's not as bad - it really isn't but what the fuck?  I could be making videos - anything.  I have to go to sleep.  I need to blog out loud.  I also need to accept the cigarette smoke - I guess?  I do NOT WANT TO.  That probably isn't acceptance.  Bye Blueberry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...