Monday, August 6, 2012

Dick start to my day but it has gotten better.

I woke up annoyed and got grumpier when I couldn't find the sleeve for my phone and I was SO pissed and was blaming my friend for it going missing.....which is ridiculous - she wasn't even around.  I have misplaced this thing SO many times and places and I thought for sure this time it was gone.  I couldn't find it in the apartment and I finally decided to just walk the dog - look for it while I walked her - which is where I was sure I lost it last night and then I walked myself.  Then I found it after I walked - and sprinted in the park.  I found it right where I thought it probably was after I calmed down from walking.  Jesus.  I prayed while I was walking - and SPRINTING!!!  How fun is that?  I keep doing my running behind this fence because I don't want anyo0ne to see me and I have on a skirt and I feel dumb and today there was this black guy sitting on a bench behind the fence.  It was so awkward.  I was walking and then twice when I got to him I started sprinting.  I was like - oh this so seems so odd - like I'm afraid of this guy behind the fence so I run till I'm far enough past him.  Anyway - it was awesome.  I was being so nasty to people - I didn't have any coffee and I wasn't ready to talk to anyone yet but I really needed to get out of the house and walk.  This one hard core dyke - while I was walking the dog - she was like - in this Russian accent "She can't see you??  She can't see you?  She can't hear - see you?"  Meanwhile I had already walked past her and so she's yelling this to my back.  Plus that accent is so confusing - even when they are being nice it sounds like they are being mean.  So I tried talking to her and  her and her dog are standing in the same way - exactly - legs spread really far apart and hips low - and she was smiling with really bad teeth and I was so confused.  So I was answering her but annoyed and then she's like "Yeah - she's a sweetheart."  Ugh - so I said thanks your dog is cute too and then kicked my dog by mistake while I was trying to get away from her.  Oh dear.  Dick start but I went and got groceries - found the sleeve of my phone and now I can do laundry.  BYE BLUEBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...