Sunday, August 5, 2012

Blogging life.....

I'm writing here before I write in my journal in the hopes of being more authentic.  Why more authentic - how about just authentic?  I saw the cutest guy at work last night and he said hi and I turned beet red.  Isn't that fun?  I'm serious too - it was ridiculous but it was fun.  I certainly do not lack in attraction to men.  So even though I'm not with one - at least I know I like them - a lot - and a lot of them.  I feel a llittle exhausted today - work was so busy and so hot last night.  But it was better - much better.  I am reading Writing Down The Bones and I feel like it's inspiring me.  Oh dear - this feels authentic but boring.  Oh well - I suppose a healthy life is boring sometimes - hopefully.  I'm having coffee, my sponsor called me and sounded okay - so I will call her later.  Did I say on here how we got into a - I don't now what you would call it.  A tiff?  Who cares - I did what I never do which is let it go for a couple of days.  Who knew that that is the right thing to do sometimes.  Not in a fuck you kind of way either - just in a "This is only going to be explosive so let's let it go until some of the fire goes out of it."  Fire isn't the right word - the negative energy?  The combative energy.  There we go.  Jesus.  Gotta gooooo Bluebs - my computer isn't working well right now - this is super frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...