Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Whoops.

I just farted and there's a lady in the dressing room.  Anyway - I realized to day how when I first moved in with Creepy his friend (and mine) said that I needed to heal there.  That moving in there would allow me to heal.  Which this morning I realized I was able to heal some bills and - okay - now I'm annoyed.  Why women come in here and try on 15 things that are not their size is beyond me.  I have to eat something.  Look here is my epiphany - I was able to heal my bills but I never healed my heart.  It never even occurred to me this whole time I've been reading and writing to heal my heart.  My mind is blown.  I'm so fucking annoyed right now - I'm starving and it's one of those days where women are really annoying but not buying anything.  Yesterday was an easy day - no work and plenty of buying.  Oh well.  How can I be angrily writing about trying to heal my heart?  My heart couldn't be less open right now.  Yeesh - or healed.  I guess it's not a gaping wound right now - my heart.  Draaaaaaaammmmaaaa.  It's not even noon.  I have to pee.  This woman is making me very uncomfortable.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...