Saturday, July 27, 2013

You want to know what?

I actually want company.  I actually crave human interaction - isn't that mind blowing?  I mean I don't always want the company I get when I'm working here, but it's better than nothing.  This man came in yesterday and looked at this top in the window (he was not gay - at all) said "Oh it's rayon - right?"  I said "Yes."  He said "Oh I don't know if she would want that on her skin......(dot dot DOT) would you want that on YOUR skin?"  I gave him a VERY dirty look and said "I don't know."  Gross - I'm in here alone - go away - go ask someone working with other people what they like against their skin you creeper.  Soooo - so that's that.  I want company - but not his I guess.  Whoa - bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...