Monday, July 8, 2013

Food.

I cleaned out the fridge yesterday and I cooked what was there to use it up before it was going bad - plus I was sad from working Saturday night and I needed some cooking therapy.  I made candied walnuts with honey and cinnamon, hard boiled eggs (I'm going to make egg salad today), made hash browns with blue & regular potatoes, made over easy eggs, caramelized onions with Vidalia & red onions, fresh guacamole with organic garlic and Vidalia onions and I ate the guac with blue corn chips.  Then I went to 2 meetings and felt SO much better - went to Whole Foods and got some things and came home and made spaghetti & meatballs in a red sauce with kalamata olives and ricotta cheese.  It was fucking unbelievable.  I had green olives stuffed with garlic for an appetizer and this amazing Hagen Daaz ice cream for dessert.  I felt like I was going to die after the ice cream.  So I'm eating my way through this sadness but I am also walking for an hour in the park everyday so - soooo - sooooo wow.  So I'm going to have to bump it up to 2 hours if I keep eating like this.  I just love to cook - it makes me feel so much better.  And the fact that I do the dishes is mind blowing to me.  Okay - I need to go in the park - I just worked with my Alanon sponsor and then I need to do laundry and figure out about my writing hours.  Is this so boring of a post or what?  Who cares.  Love you Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...