Saturday, July 20, 2013

Bored.

I cleaned all fucking day, got called off from work, went to a meeting here, made myself dinner, put highlights in my hair, hand washed everything that needed to be washed and went in the park for a second walk.  And watched a movie - that broke my heart - this guys pet monkey died and it was SO fucking sad - I could not stop crying for like 40 minutes.  5 minutes - I don't know - some minutes.  I miss her so much.  I am bored out of my fucking mind.  Well it's clean in here - I did all the floors - dusted and cleaned all the wood things - underneath the sink in the kitchen - on top of the refrigerator, the bathroom - all of it - UGH.  I wish I could have done this AND gone to the show.  I need to laugh.  She cancelled the shoot for tomorrow - so annoying and I'm going to film something else on Monday.  I need to write tomorrow - that has to happen.  I will have time now in the afternoon.  Isn't there a way to be healthy AND interesting?  Or interested?  Ugh - okay - bye.  Love you Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...