Saturday, July 13, 2013

At the boooootique.

All I do is work - thank GOD.  So - so here I am.  I didn't take a shower - I worked a the club last night and I just woke up too late and my bus driver said I looked so beautiful today and "Thank you for that."  When I tell you he looked like Hispanic Captain Stubing - I am not kidding - he had on the Captain hat and everything - he was crazy and drove like a maniac and was saying happy birthday to people over the loud speaker.  It seemed like he stole the bus for real.  I mean I really don't look great today but I guess my colors are good?  HA - what?  Who cares - I loved it.  Then this man sitting next to me was FURIOUSLY looking through a magazine a ripping pages out - for a what seemed like his vision board.  He just kept whipping through the pages and passionately ripping out sheets and stuffing them in his leather case - what the fuck?  It was so bizarre - I just imagined him thinking "AND I want THIS fucking house - rip and stuff and I want THIS fucking car - rip and stuff."  Jeez.  Well so this day is super boring and I'm tired.  I hope I don't have to work again tonight because  I didn't bring my clothes with me - I need the night fucking OFF.  I need to take care of myself and I need a meeting and to go HOME.  Ouch - home with no dog - OUCH.  I have to stop writing now bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...