Wednesday, July 10, 2013

2 new goals.

I need to get the fuck out of bed and I need a better attitude - for fucking real.  I went to sleep at 11:30 last night - which is like 9:00 p.m. for people who get up at 5:30 and I woke up at 7:00 - before my alarm went off and I just could NOT deal and went back to sleep - FORCED myself back to sleep until 8:45.  What is that?  I just couldn't deal.  Okay - so okay - also gratitude and love and calming down - committing and realizing shit doesn't happen overnight.  That's the better attitude part.  So those are 2 new goals.  GET UP IN THE MORNING!!  Now I can put myself to bed I need to GET UP.  I miss my dog - ouch - ouchity ouch - I miss her.  Wasn't I so lucky to have had her?  She was so fucking sweet.  I just almost wrote something negative but I'm not going to because I HAVE A BETTER ATTITUDE NOW.  Bye. p.s. I still haven't talked to my sponsor yet - so uncomfortable - so afraid.  Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...