Friday, July 19, 2013

Different.

I went to Staten Island today to do some camera work for my friend - it was fun and hilarious.  Then she drove me in to the city - downtown and I went to a meeting - it was great - much better than the one I went to last night where everyone was sooooo young - it made me so uncomfortable - I mean it was okay - but this way better - more my age group and it was so fantastic to do that work today and not go to the comedy club to work.  Holy shit and I didn't work there last night and I think I will end up being called off tomorrow night - how amazing is that?  I mean - I just am home now - I did some grocery shopping -watched some shows - I don't know - I guess I wish I was doing shows - but I needed to rest and I needed to clean tomorrow and - work on my writing.  How can I get more shows?  I need to stop writing - I'm so tired - it's so fucking hot - holy shit - after midnight and still - sooo fucking hot.  I miss the dog so much - oh my God - oh my lord.  I miss that little lady dog.  Bye Bluebie - love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...