Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Weird.

My phone died and because I have been paying for the insurance and the extended warranty I got a new phone for free.  I'm not sure how great it is - I will find out tomorrow.  I went on an audition tonight to be a cave woman and it was fun!  Then I went to do a show and I met this guy who took me into a bar and bought me a soda water and said "So this is weird I'm meeting a date."  HA - what?  He was fucking GORGEOUS and then they came and watched me perform.  What the fuck is that seriously?  It was SO FUN.  I also met that man and got his script for this reading I'm going to do and I read it on my way home and IT'S TERRIBLE.  Holy fuck balls - so bad.  This shouldn't be a shock since this is the guy who cast me as an Asian man.  WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING?  This guy - holy fuck - he was so cute.  I was looking around trying to waste time before the show and he was like "You look lost....DOT DOT DOT"  Ha - wow.  So - yeah - that was weird but fun.  Do you know the best part?  My friend told me this long story today about a guy from Scandinavia?  Something like that - who she fell in love with - him not so much - and how this made her crazy.  That was a long story short right?  Well - so tonight - after this guy - made me uncomfortable sort of but was supportive of my comedy career - I didn't have to try to make it into something.  MAKE WHAT?  That he bought me 2 soda waters?  He was like "Let me buy you a drink and I said no - I don't drink."  So - yeah - I'm totally obsessed with the guy but I know it's never going to work because he asked me about one girl and brought another one to my show.  Plus I was uncomfortable.  WHAT?  I am seriously trying to evaluate my relationship with this guy.  WOW.  So - I have A LOT of work to do still.  Here's the great part - I did a super fun show!  I loved running around after work and I am home - I did some yoga and flossed and brushed and took off my make-up and made myself yummy rice & beans with some left over food.  How awesome is that?  How fun is that?  I mean that I can do that?  In my own kitchen?  I mixed up the rice & beans with sesame oil in a pan - friend it and then put it in a bowl with some blue corn chips and salsa.  Amazing - I'm so tired Good night Bluebie - love you. ps I don't think I made sense who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...