Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Well and so.

Here at the store - at my job at the store.  I have been working on my comedy for my show tonight.  I took really good care of myself and went home last night and made myself dinner.  The meeting was so good - I felt so good after I left.  I went to an alanon meeting too but - well - I don't know - it's so sad there - I never feel THAT great but I still feel better after those.  I have a burger here - I just have to eat it now.  Bye.  I'm going to be 42 on Saturday and what I am going to do is do that vegan 21 day diet for my birthday.  Yeah - well - I guess it's supposed to be vegan & raw but I think that might be asking too much.  Maybe gluten free too.  Sure - why the fuck not huh??  I am nervous about tonight - there is a comedian I am attracted to on the show.  I mean I think I'm attracted to him - so - well there you go.  UGH - this is SO fucking hard trying to get back into comedy - it's not happening easily at all.  I have to eat my burger.  Love your blueberry face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...