Friday, July 5, 2013

Whelp - I'm about to be 42.

That's right - the perfect age for fucking.  What?  I don't care - I love it - I finally don't give a shit what anyone thinks and I'm finally old enough to realize people lie and I can listen to myself and that I have more to offer than just a fucking hot body and some hair.  Don't get me wrong - I would like to have those too but self respect - self-esteem?  Whatever it is - I'm glad I'm getting to have that now.  I was thinking on my way home that - ugh - suddenly now - cigarette smoke.  What is - okay - I bought an air purifier but I think it can't handle the onslaught of smoke.  Anyway - being sober is one of the number one things I have always wanted in my life and I am finally starting to feel better.  I mean physically - I miss the dog still beyond but - I have been walking tons everyday and it helps.  I can't do this - I'm too fucking hot and the smoke is so gross.  I have to rearrange this room.  I had a lovely night - went to a weirdo, amazing, mind blowing, hilarious one woman show and then got a slice of pizza, walked around by myself and came home.  I have a double tomorrow and hopefully one day soon I will never have to waitress again.  Okay - I feel bloated bye.  Love you Blueberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...