Saturday, July 20, 2013

How am I supposed to know what to do?

I need to clean and I also feel like I should be out doing comedy tonight - or at least going to shows.  The only thing is that I need to clean and I need to - be here - get my shit together and get up by 6:00 so I can go meet my nephew for breakfast - go to a meeting and be in Staten Island by 2:00.  I just can't do it all and I have to fucking clean - I just have to.  I just made myself a delicious lunch - a veggie burger with fresh guacamole on Ezekiel toast with mixed baby greens.  AMAZING.  For breakfast I had yogurt with fresh raspberries and ground flax & peanut butter.  Look - I don't know - I want to be type A but I want to be balanced - I want to jump head first into comedy again but my feet need to be on the ground and I need to take care of my programs - for real.  And I need a clean apartment.  Maybe I could get it done super fast and get downtown?  I don't know - let's see.  I feel confused but I went in the park and walked and I have plans to go to a meeting here.  I get very uncomfortable when I am not running around.  It's so fucking hot - okay bye.  Am I the most boring person?  I don't know bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...