Saturday, July 6, 2013

Birthday goals.

WHY NOT??  Here we go - this is what I want to do in this next year - this is scary but FUCK IT.

1. Write 2 books.
2. Get in amazing shape.
3. Save a shitload of money, pay of my debts and move to California or someplace where I can breathe fresh air and live right near the ocean - the gorgeous, clean, beautiful ocean.
4. Take amazing care of myself and my loved ones.
5. Get new, amazing, soul feeding, FUN jobs that pay me more money than I ever imagined.
6.  Keep letting my programs grow.
7. Create work where I am of service to the world while doing what I love to do.

That show that I saw last night (I had to stop with the goals it was making me nervous) was so wonderful and it made me think of how - how when one creates amazing work - that another is allowed to lose themselves in - it's SO generous, so loving and of such SERVICE to others.  It really is - it's such a gift.

8. Find love - real, wonderful, mind blowing yet feet on the ground love.  Haha - yeah.
9. Figure out what the fuck is up with that lampshade store.
10. Quit waitressing and TRUST that I will be taken care of (SCARY!!)


Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...