Thursday, December 9, 2010

So exhausted

I am so tired. I slept 9 hours last night - more like well no 9 hours and I could sleep 2 more. I am going to meet a girl from work to work on something for the Christmas party and honestly - I wish I could go back to bed. I have now weened myself off of so much coffee. I am down to one coffee a day and right now I feel withdrawals. I don't make it at home anymore. I also feel like I have been fighting off a cold for 2 weeks. Well since last week. Oh dear this is getting depressing. I'm stressed out. And I feel foolish for being so stressed about taking care of myself. I feel like I have a simple life and that it's still too much. I have some green tea I made for myself right here and I just need to drink it and take a shower. I really need a shower - that's a big part of the problem. I need to wash my hair. I just feel gross and not sexy. I feel like I have been climbing up this hill and I just realized I'm only part way there - it's very frustrating. I just would like to feel okay - not sick. I now added a green drink everyday (that I make with Chia seeds) to my regime and ground flax on my food. I'm completely changing how I eat and for the life of me - i feel hungover. Well this will change and it will get better. I will feel better - for sure. I have to bathe and get to Queens. I miss you Blueberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...