Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just got woken up

by Tall Not So Dark and Creepy. Of course. So I got about 6 hours of sleep. I tried going to aleep with earplugs but it's so uncomfortable. SO so uncomfortable. There is something wrong with the washer so that when you use the hot water option, the pipes shake. The laundry room is right by my room. He said that the plumber said that it's a water bubble and it will come out. The plumber also said that if you turn on other hot water faucets and or showers when you are using the washer it will make the water bubble come out faster. Is that bullshit? I have no idea - all I know is it sounds like someone is drilling in the wall and t is horrifying to be woken up to. Not to mention it means that everytime I go to work he UNLOCKS my door and comes into my room and turns on the hot water in my shower - leaves it on and gets my towels wet and then LEAVES them there and when I get home it smells in my bedroom. I fucking hate this mother fucker now also. Why is he running around and doing laundry like this?? I have no idea. Probably because he just got totally high and now he's running around. That's what he does. He smokes pot out of a paper towel roll with tin foil in it in the kitchen and then runs around like a maniac. He doesn't care about me either. He wants me out of here. He probably has wanted me out of here for years. He probably jerks off on my bed while he's in here for all I know. What a fucking asshole. I just threw my empty bottle at the door. That felt good except now he's not in the room downstairs anymore. He's probably in the kitchen smoking more weed or calling a prostitute to come over and do whatever the fuck they do in his creepy ass room. Let's see - oh and have him take off his shoes by the front door first. Let's see - I saw 3 different pairs of shoes by the front door last week that weren't his. This is so far not a good day also. I would really like to cut his face. I hate that these are the people in my life. No one fucking gives a shit. How is that possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...