Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hmmm - this is curious....

So I went to work and it was okay - fine - I got to work and I made money. I ate from my new favorite restaurant!! Pot Roast with au gratin potatoes, green beans and carrots. Which was amazing. Then in the matter of 45 minutes I ate 4 pieces of pepperoni pizza. coke (soda), french fries (A LOT), and something else?? OH RIGHT!! The MOST amazing chocolate mousse cake that they got for the girl who is leaving. Seriously - I just lost my shit - kind of. Haha - kind of - okay - I went a little "stuff my face" on myself but not only was it GOOD but it was fun. So there you go. And now I don't have to work again till Thursday and I can get myself back on track. I was so good the other 2 days and that's AMAZING plus I did actually have a healthy dinner (unless you are one of those a-holes that doesn't think Yankee Pot Roast is healthy). Hmmmm - oh darn I forgot to take my medicine!!! Hold on I will be right back. Okay I did it. My body hurts I'm so glad I don't have to work tomorrow. I have to be here to check some guests in. That's okay - I have errands I can run and I can maybe - what? I really wanted to grocery shop. I wanted to go to my meeting. Ahhh - sad face. Maybe the people will come early and then I can go!!! That would be fantastic!! It's so freaking late. It's 4:45 a.m. Okay I keep not saying what I want to say. I just read someones blog that I know and the writing is atrocious. Is it just not how I would write? I'm so confused. I'm also being really judgemental but - what the fuck? It's awful - even the sentence structure. I need - I WANT to take a writing class. I want to haaaa - I was going to say go back to school for writing but I do not want to do that. I want to take a class and learn more. Maybe I don't know proper sentence structure myself!! I just felt like I was 1. Bored while I was reading the blog. 2. Looking at a flat surface - like skimming the surface?? It just had no passion and REALNESS to it. Really - really can I say this? I just can't keep reading this blog and it sucks because I like this person but their writing for everything I have seen sucks. It just doesn't translate. What is great about this person doesn't translate into their art. I need to go to sleep. I love you Blueberry. Talk to you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...