Thursday, December 30, 2010

Love sucks or

just doesn't do anything I should say. It's completely frustrating to not be able to have a relationship OR even just an unhealthy sex life. I can't go back and I don't know what to do. I feel - dorky. Not ugly necessarily but STUPID and awkward. It's so painful. I'm so annoyed. And I'm also COLD right now. I worked last night and now I don't feel well again. I saw Soft Hugger last night and he was sitting across from me and do you know what he did? He MOVED one seat over so he wouldn't be directly across from me. Ha - ugh - how uncomfortable is that? I'm so grumpy. I will feel better after a shower. A shower, some Yoga with my friend and yummy lunch. Yummy lunch. Fooooood. I want to eat fooooood. We are going to Angelica's Kitchen - I looove that place. I haven't been in years. Not since I moved to Harlem. Actually - not since I moved to Williamsburg. Ugh - sadness. I made great money at work last night. On the way home the girl I took a cab with told me that I'm simple. Then she said - ugh must be nice to be you - "but it would drive me crazy." This is the same girl who ALWAYS tells me what a drunk I used to be. LIKE I FUCKING ASKED HER OR like I don't remember. She's young but really?? I just feel - awful. I hope this changes. I just really hope it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...