Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I went swimming.

I fucking went swimming and it was amazing. I did flip turns and I moved my body in the water - it was - amazing. It felt so good. I went in the steam room also but that made me feel a little sick. I started to take the adrenal tablets and I feel like my adrenal glands are hurting from being sick, introducing the tablets and then swimming. I absolutely loved it. I hadn't shaved and I look - horrendous in the suit,goggle, swim cap combo but I could care less. It felt so good - so healthy and because it's right near my house it was fast. I went and bought a lock for my locker and wow - I am in awe. That was something really nice I did for myself. I'm about to beat myself up for having not done it for the last month and a half but whatever - I did it now and I broke the seal so now I can keep going. Then I did something else good for myself. I went and got an omelet from the deli and he made it (for some reason) with peppers, onions, and tomatoes. I can NOT eat all of those together and I can never eat peppers. My body hates them. So I asked him to remake it. The last time he did that I had already gotten home and I tried to eat around it. It also cost like - 7 dollars more. This is the world's most boring blog. It just feels good for me to write. Holy shit. I need to shower now. It's such a blustery, rainy day!! It was fun to walk around in although I smell like a wet dog now. Haha - oh - s worth it. SO WORTH IT!! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...