Thursday, December 23, 2010

Depressed and bored and

tired. I should have gone downtown to that show last night and then I should have gone home and gone swimming today. I slept until 2:30 in the afternoon and I feel so depressed. Of course my landlord woke me up so early but I put in earplugs and went back to sleep. I get the feeling he is going to hide my Netflix. Why?? Why would he do that? I'm feeling not good all of a sudden. I have to go to work and I don't want to. I don't even want to bother - what's the point? I'm not going to make money and it will just be frustrating. I need a new job. Am I having a bad attitude right now because I need to shower and wash my hair? I'm still annoyed about yesterday and walking around in my clothes and planning my day around working - only I never got to work. She put me on last for swing - I was never going to get to work. I need to take myself off of working on Monday. Do I? I hate that girl so much. I hate working there and I don't want to look or talk to anyone. Ugh I have to see my other manager who was such a dick to me. This is so bad. Oh dear - I'm going to really have to - ugh - I don't know. This is awful - I just want to go back to bed. 5 minutes of prayer and meditation will help. Why doesn't a man or any men love me?? That made me laugh a tiny bit. I'm not hot and sexy anymore. Am I never going to have sex again? The snake doctor said that when I'm feeling bad it's really good, really great because then I am feeling. I'm feeling everything and just know that it will pass. Wow. Well I feel gross!! Brilliant I suppose. Talk to you later Blogg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...