Sunday, December 19, 2010

I did the show!!

The open mike - I did it and it was fun and okay. It was a start and a mellow start at that - which is great. I got a coffee with my friend who brought me to the mic and then he came with me to get groceries. I got myself some teas and groceries and a healthy dinner. The most amazing thing is that I really had no coffee. I was going to be late for the meeting if I got one and then I would have been late for the show. So I got a hot chocolate after the show (with him - he got it for me) with a shot of espresso and now I'm sleepy. That was 5 hours ago but still. Okay so I'm weening off coffee again and I'm doing it this time. I will save money and I will grow as a person. Plus I will be healthier. And it costs money. I said that already. My friend who I went with tonight also gets upset with Larni. So that's interesting. I will have to tell my therapist about that. I did lots of things to take care of myself today and now I have the humidifier on and I'm washing my sheets and my blanket and pj's. It was a little much grocery shopping with my friend - a little distracting. But I think I did okay. I'm getting better at eating everything I buy. I'm so sleepy. There's the number one reason to not drink coffee - SLEEP!! I really want to go swimming tomorrow before I go meet my friend and her girlfriend. I am meeting them at 3, then therapy, then a meeting, then that next show. And on Tuesday my family is coming to visit!! Some of them. Wednesday I have the doctor and maybe I can swim then also. Hmmmm. Well let's shoot for tomorrow. I don't know if you have figured this out but I'm a LOT less filled with rage. Taking care of myself helped and sharing at the meeting helped (I actually told them I wanted to take a shit on someone's face - can you imagine??). I guess just going about my day in as healthy a way possible helped and also people telling me it made sense and time I suppose also. Time passed. But along with everything else I need to pray and meditate everyday. So now it's a meeting, prayer and meditation, exercise, call Her Lady Wonder, eat healthy food, take my vitamins, write and love - everyday. Oh my God, plus shower, floss and make a gratitude list. Haha - okay - well - hahhaaa - okay - sure - why not. I have to go and finish the laundry and get to my skin brushing, teeth flossing, shower before bed and light yoga routine. Okaaaaaaayyyy - sure and cool. Oh boy Blueberry - this is a going to be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...