Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What would a good catch phrase

for my blog be? I like to read one that is about her "woes and whimsies" and I like that a lot. Hmmm - I'm thinking "Tales from the Dark side??" Taken!! And this isn't really about tales from the dark side - it's more like Tales into The Light side. That is so gay. Whatever - I'm gonna work on that. I am each day taking better care of myself and I'm learning how fucking hard it is. Also my sponsee won't stop drinking and I made the mistake of talking to her on the phone while she was drunk and it flipped me OUT. I've worked it out with a couple of people (this situation with her) and well - my sobriety comes first. I can't believe I'm saying that but it's true. I have to be so real and so honest and I can't help someone who is drunk. I'm never doing that again to myself. I feel so weird. So - intense. This is really, really fucking hard. I think I thought that at some point this would get easy and I don't think that is true. Ha - wow. Christ. Well - okay - I get it. I think I still sort of want someone to come in and take over and "make" me feel better and take away the pain and all the hard work. Or maybe I just want a big prize and a huge cake that somehow won't make me fat. Well - okay - this is what I got today instead of that. Friendship, kindness, caring, support, art (I'll talk about that in a hot minute), a gorgeous shower times 2, healthy food, vitamins, some yoga and stretching and lots of compliments about my ensemble. That is all pretty fucking amazing. I filmed with Larni today and it was really fun and I loved being in front of the camera. IT didn't come out so fantastic but I really loved doing it. I looked okay also and my acting was fine. I miss it. I miss acting!! Holy shit - amazing. I made plans to do a show on Sunday night. Holy shit!!! Let's see how that goes - it's at a place I used to work. Okay - so. I'm still fighting off this cold but well I will get a good night's rest so that should help. I'm glad I wrote on here tonight - feels great. Hmmm - still can't think of a good phrase. Haha - I hope Larni writes another one where I get to be funny. Anywhoooo - bye - good night!! Till the morning!!! Afternoon? Perhaps the evening. Deep and light??? Hahahaa - that made me laugh. Deep and light. Learning how to keep it deep and light. There it is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...