Friday, December 24, 2010

Well just as I was about to REALLY


and I mean REALLY lose my shit at work again tonight - the door guy gave me this cupcake. I could not stay miserable with a thing this hilarious. It was a multi-layered chocolate butter cream filled cupcake. It's HUGE!!! It was so funny. Huge and decorated so - decoratively. So funny and SO nice. Then he gave me good tables and - ugh - I don't know. One of the owners was like - "What did you do to deserve that??" And I had to stop myself from saying "Oh - I just acted like a complete asshole." Ugh - it's the job - it's waitressing. I want it to be fulfilling and amazing and fruitful and that's not what happens at waitressing jobs. I'm so tired. I have to get up so early to get on a 9:17 a.m. train to Ct. Oh dear - there was much more love there tonight but honestly it's ridiculous - that's all. Things will change somehow. I'm not sure how but they will. I will keep changing my perspective I guess and keep trying to - control myself? I don't know - I'm too tired. I'm so excited for fresh air and family tomorrow!! Christmas Tree Farm here we come. Merry Christmas Blueberry Blogg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...