Sunday, December 5, 2010

The guests came early!!

The couple coming from Hong Kong came early so they are here and I can grocery shop and go to the meeting. I read some of my old posts last night from June. Wow - I've gotten a lot better. Not as a writer - in fact I could be more honest now - but healthier in myself (body, spirit, and SOUL MOTHER FUCKER!!!). I am so tired. I was right in the middle of a crazy dream and I heard the doorbell ring. My landlord said that they were checking in at 6:30 and I thought they might be early. When I worked at that hotel (not just live in one) I used to always expect the people early and they usually were. I was thinking that if I started to write while I was still sleepy I wouldn't have the energy to censor myself. Turns out I just don't have the energy. Haha. Rim shot. See - I already censored myself. I wanted to write about the writer I wrote about last night. He's very prolific. Writes lots of stuff - tons - so he must be very passionate about his work. It must feel really good for him to write so wouldn't it be at some point he will get good? I wonder what kind of critiques he has gotten from people. I went to see a play he wrote and I had NO fucking idea what was going on. The guy seating next to me looked at me at the end of the play and I said "Huh." And he said "Exactly." The actors seemed to love it - and he was there watching and laughing - really enjoying himself. I was so confused. But I have to say I really respect his ability to write so often and to actually get stuff produced!!! That's amazing. I wonder where I could take a writing class. Perhaps I just like a different style of writing than the kind he does. Why am I trying to be NICE he's never going to read this and I'm not being mean. It has inspired me in some strange way and that's amazing. Not that I would like that - "Hey your shitty writing has inspired me to become a much better writer!! Isn't that amazing!!" I have to walk the dog. :):) Thanks for being here. P.s. I feel guilty. P.s.s. I love you (hahahhha!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...