Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Party

at work today. I'm so nervous - we are performing and there is going to be SO much drinking. Oh my lord it's open bar and there will be SO many people getting shit-faced. I was going to get there super early but I haven't even showered yet so I think I might just be early. I won't be able to get to a meeting today or at least that's what I'm telling myself. Oh dear - this is freaking me out. I feel like this one guy wants to really involve himself in what we are doing and his ideas are so cheesy. Whatever - oh dear - not whatever - I don't have a good attitude about this at all. Okay - it's okay. The most important thing is that I stay sober. For real - have fun and stay sober. Wow this feels so good to write on here - it has been awhile!! Okay. Okay. A shower and some music will help me to feel better. I love you Blogg - Happy Sunday :):)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...