Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's a new day

and so I have lots of new chances to think positively and work on myself and be nice to myself. I have to go to work and I'm going to a meeting first. I already had healthy food and reached out to people about doing shows. I need to calm down. Breathe. I already want to go running like crazy but it starts to make me feel sick. Like I'm fighting off a cold. Okay so that is today. So far. Ha - at 3:56 p.m. I am starting my day out right. Jesus. Well I am - that's all there is to it. Now I will bathe and walk the dog and wear warm clothes because it's freezing!!! Bye Blue Blogg - talk to you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...