Thursday, January 2, 2014

Chinese Food RAGE.

Oh my GOD - I am so fucking angry.  How is that even possible and this is so not how I want to start a new year but also what the fuck was I doing ordering Chinese Food??  It's fucking gross - always and forever.  Mother fuck me.  I ordered it because I lost my voice and I have a wicked cold and I just wanted hot oil to burn it out of me.  So I ordered it and an hour and 15 minutes later it wasn't here - I called - he said the guy is on his way.  15 minutes after that - still not here so I cancelled it.  The guy didn't want that - told me - it's only been an hour!!  WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN?  But okay - tells me he's calling the guy - 10 minutes later - he shows up with cold food and doesn't speak English.  Whatever and the food was so fucking gross it's unreal and of course - NO HOT OIL LIKE I ASKED FOR.  OR REAL - VERY VERY DISUGUSTING CHINESE FOOD REAL.  Is this because I didn't go to a meeting yesterday?  Really?  One day and I am so upset?  I also can't talk and it's 26 degrees outside and getting colder.  I mean I really lost my voice - I can barely talk.  Oh dear - I'm jealous, upset, I feel sick and I wake up every morning to my super smoking cigarettes.  How does it not bother anyone else in the building?  It's such a disgusting way to wake up.  Oh for fuck's sake I need to stop writing.  All I want to do is go home and go to bed.  I need a meeting though - I really need a meeting.  I should also take a walk, go to the bank and mail my rent.  Yeah - I should probably really do that.  Get the fuck out of here for a minute.  I'm at the store.  Just sitting here looking at Facebook and organizing myself and acting like I am SO PUT UPON - which I am not.  I just hate when I am like this.  What am I supposed to do?  Get out of here.  I'm going to get out of here for a minute.  I love you bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...