Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Class.

I had my acting class tonight.  I was so tired - I did all that laundry yesterday - did it well - put it all away - changed the sheets and even hand washed the stuff that needed to be hand washed.  I made myself dinner and I washed the dishes.  I got up today and prayed & meditated and got myself to work.  I went to my big meeting after work and then got to class.  I sat there and this other student started talking at me right away while we waited and then he walked in - my teacher - and I just fell in love all over again.  HOW DUMB IS THAT???  He swoops in all sort of gay and acting teacher like and I just LOVE HIM.  He sat down and started talking and I was like "I want to have his children - his eyes are so amazing and blue and his jaw line is just unreal and that dimple and his neck...." and then 45 seconds later I was like "IS HE EVER GOING TO SHUT UP I AM EXHAUSTED I NEED TO GET HIS OVER WITH AND GO HOME."  Dear GOD how insane is that.  So I had done my homework so by the time I got up to work I was more or less ready - and I did the work and he loved it.  He said to me I know the work I need to do and when I am confident - it's great work.  THAT MADE ME SO UNCOMFORTABLE.  He really is so gorgeous but also - he's nice - he's a nice person.  Ugh - whatever - he's a great teacher.  I just got home and made myself dinner again.  I have to work again in the morning and then I am auditing a writing class tomorrow night.  Alright - well I am certainly packing more into the stream of life - that's for sure.  Hello vibrator upstairs!!  It can't possibly be a vibrator - because it goes on like 5 times a day - who jerks off 5 times a day??  That's over 15??  Plus it's an old man who lives ALONE???  I don't get it!!!!!  Okay I need to do the dishes and got to bed.  I need to do my yoga before bed - that's it.  Okay I love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...