Sunday, January 19, 2014

It got boring......

So reminded tonight when I was on the train after another long day of working and a good meeting how bored I got at the end of the drinking.  I got on the train and sat down and looked over at a beautiful picture in a book a man was reading and thought how that was so interesting.....somehow that brief moment of looking over and seeing a beautiful picture was infinitely more interesting than being in a dive bar talking to smelly people who don't want to grow or live - or can't.  It was a picture of a woman in a yellow tank top or body suit and she was in a back bend and the photo - I don't know - had an ethereal quality to it - it was so - interesting that's all.  I just thought for a brief while during my drinking years that it was interesting somehow.  Oh my God - really - throwing up in a bar on the floor after hours and then deciding to take a nap - RIGHT THERE - that was interesting.  Ugh - listen - I'm frustrated and tired - and I have no idea what I'm doing - but this is so much more interesting than getting drunk and high and puking.  That's all.  Okay - I need to get ready for bed and once again - go to work.  Dear Blog - help me get to the next level - love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...