Saturday, January 4, 2014

Weird sex dream.....

I dreamed I was having sex with this guy that had such a huge penis that I could see it through my stomach - and then while he was having sex with me I decided to put on make-up.  I took out brushed and cover-up - the whole thing.  I just went to town putting on make-up while this guy patiently waited with his giant penis inside me.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???  I hate being sick and I'm never leaving my apartment again.  I'm never going to amount to anything and that can't be true but that's what it feels like.  I don't even know if that is true actually.  This is just so annoying - I feel like I am going to go to work tomorrow and get sick all over again.  Why don't I take that shower already???  Jeez Louise.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...