Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My name is Feather Blogs Too Much

Do I blog too much?  Not enough?  What even is blogging and why am I still doing it?  Why is it no degrees outside?  Why did I think I would ever be normal even if I got sober??  That is something that was completed solidified today for me - the notion I will NEVER EVER BE NORMAL - no matter what and I will tell you why.  Because I called my father on his phone and the house phone and he didn't answer so it made me nervous - I called my mother and she said "Oh his tooth fell out and the dog ate it so he's at the dentist."  I said "DID YOU JUST SAY THE DOG ATE HIS TOOTH?"  She said - all exasperated - "Yes!  Yes - one of the dogs ate his tooth!  He was eating and it broke and flew out of his mouth and I guess before it hit the floor - one of the dogs ate it!"  Okaaay - OKAAAYY????  How can I be normal from those people??  Haha - she laughed and then he called me and laughed about it - ha.  I'm going there tomorrow morning for the wake and for the funeral.  I don't want to go - I do - I do want to go - I don't want to cry and I have pms - oh my GOD.  Do you think I should bring those dogs some treats - what the hell??  Why are they eating flying teeth for fuck's sake?  I mean they are gigantic - no way they are starving - but maybe they need some treats.  Okay - so - oh my God - I just missed my dog so much right now.  Fake crying my nose tickles.  I don't know.  I don't know anything - who can navigate around life?  I don't know.  Love you Bluebie bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...