Monday, January 13, 2014

Annoyed.

Just got home from waitressing - again - third day in a row - I don't mean to brag.  I really don't know if I can keep doing this.  Working 6 days a week is really hard.  Haha - I got sent home an hour early today - I mean - Larni wanted to leave but they sent me home.  I looked horrible - I had toothpaste on my arm and I didn't shower AND I was so annoyed to be there anyway.  It's too much!!  I worked 9 hours yesterday and the day before and I slept through my alarm to day - too much.  I had toothpaste on my arm because I wiped my mouth off on my sleeve before I could remember that was a bad idea.  Lord help me now I need to do laundry.  Is it even possible?  Can I even possibly do laundry right now?   3 weeks of laundry??  I mean I have to - no clean clothes.  I can do this right?  I'm so annoyed - I really think I am working so hard and I'm not getting anywhere.  Since I have worked at this new job at least 2 new couples have formed - CUTE couples.  Do I really just have to accept that I am never going to find anyone?  I guess so.  I'm so sexually frustrated and I am so annoyed.  So fucking annoyed.  I hate when my hair is dirty because I become even angrier.  Okay - well - this didn't help.  I have to focus and regroup.  Clean my clothes and me - start my different work week over and figure this shit out.  BYE BLUEBIE I LOVE YOU.  ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...