Monday, January 6, 2014

Okaaaaay and of course - it all changed.....

What the fuck do I even mean by that?  I went to see Larni in a show and it was great and then I went to a show and had a decent set and now I  love show business again.  I left work early today (it was so sloooooooooowwww) and then came home and took care of myself - went back out and took care of my art.  Okay - whatever - I am crashing right now.  I have to wake up early and go get my check before work at the store.  How in the world am I going to do that??  I CAN DO IT RIGHT??  If only I could wake up in capitals - maybe it would be easier.  I just keep hitting snooze - it's o totally insane.  I had so much fun tonight.  OH MY GOD I DID ONE OF MY GOALS!!!!  I did!!  I had fun!!!  Holy shit.  HOLY SHIT BALLS.  Wow.  I had a great conversation with my sponsee today.  Yeah - I need to get another one also.  Yeah.  I need to sleep I'm crashing.  I love you my Blueberry Blog lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...