Thursday, January 2, 2014

I need to make some decisions.

Decide.  Decide who I am and what I want.  Not only goals but a definition of who I am.  I always think of myself as someone who "wants" to be an actress - "likes" doing comedy - but I "work in a boutique and I am a waitress."  Fuck that 2014 - that is going to change.  Totally.  I'm home and not using my voice.  It's a blizzard outside and I prepared for it by getting hot sauce, seltzer and tortillas.  Ha!  That's all I needed - I have groceries and the super market was insane - also fuck that 2014.  Okay - yeah - putting my energy and my definitions in all the wrong places.  I'm going to listen to a phone meeting now.  Bye Bluebie - happy snowstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...