Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 1605.

Today is my 1605th day sober and it only matters because I am an alcoholic and I was drowning in booze and marijuana.  So I guess it's a good day right?  I mean - I'm not drinking and I am not planning what I am going to drink or - oh Lord - I just remembered my pot dealer - the guy in the van - I could never call him before 5 or 6 - hello - because HE HAD A JOB!  He told me that once - he got mad at me and said "I have a job - you can't call me before 5 - I'm a t work!!"  In a Jamaican accent.  Okay - well excuse fucking me.  So I am not waiting until 5 to call him.  What else?  Oh I used to go to the store and buy all this beer and when I saw my neighbors it was so embarrassing - being like "Oh hi - yeah I'm good - I just need to go drink by myself - no big deal."  So - alright - well.  What does this have to do with me helping the world?  I didn't take a shower today and I left work early - it was slow - I just - I can't work 6  days a week - right?  I mean - what?  Oh I am kind of a mess - not showering is a bad place for me to be in.  I mean - ha - okay - whatever - I am going to call another alcoholic right now and try to help them - that's what I am going to do.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...