Friday, January 31, 2014

Kindness, love, compassion.

Now when I start to have negative thoughts on the subway (which is always) I say in my head "kindness, love, compassion" over and over again - it helps.  Today I woke up after a good long day yesterday.  I went back to the comedy club I worked at and it was fine and I went to a meeting and hosted a show.  All of this after working for a day so it was a good day.  But I woke up - what - alcoholic I guess.  That snake doctor used to tell me the best thing I could do for myself was be kind to myself.  How nice is that?  So I am going to focus on that today and boy are my arms tired already.  That and what else?  Oh I know - sometimes I can feel the tectonic shift in perception that wants and needs to happen in my brain.  The shift from alcoholic thinking to healthy, loving thinking.  I can feel the pull that wants to happen.  So that's what I guess part of the meditation does.  Also - I can't keep thinking negative thoughts all the time and expect this to happen.  Hello who am I?  I don't know - I guess the most I can hope for is to at least stop the negative thinking once it starts - how about that?  Holy crap my coffee is so strong.  Okay - love you Bluebie bye.  ps I'm home so I can hear the vibrator users upstairs and honestly the amount of sex these people have is beyond me.  Kindness, love, compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...