Monday, January 20, 2014

Great night.....

Worked all day  - went to a show - it was so good - it was so soooo good - so inspiring.  Then I walked to a meeting and it was such a good meeting and I even raised my hand - holy shit and then I came home and made myself a sandwich.  I worked on my monologue for class on the train and I felt like it was such a great night.  I was laughing so hard during the show that I was making the girl next to me uncomfortable.  HA TO THAT.  Ugh - I have intimacy issues and I am at a crossroads with my sex life now.  Relationship life?  What?  I don't want to deal with it.  But I want to be alive and I want to have fun.  Okay great I will deal with this tomorrow.  I just know I feel better when I go to a meeting everyday - HA - that's all I know.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...