Friday, June 24, 2011

Positive thoughts?

I'm tired and I'm so pms and so still tired. It is really hard on me working these 2 jobs back to back. I have to tell you that that comedy club is awful. Let's just leave it at that. Of course it is. Okay - we know that already. I nave to leave. It is torture being there - literally I feel tortured. I can't believe I have 2 more doubles and then work again on Sunday. I still need to pay my rent and I'm really not sure if I am really making any more money. I am making more money - I just - ugh - the comedy club isn't that great of money to begin with. I paid off another old bill. My credit report will be all clean. Clean? Whatever you call it when you don't have old bills on it. Oh dear. The dog is still limping. I'm going to have to take her to the vet. Okay - well that is what I make money for so I can afford to do that and not call my parents or my sister. I just can't believe this is my life. It's sort of sad and yet I suppose I am really lucky. I just need another job other than the comedy club and I want to move. I wan to get the fuck out of here. Really? no - not like that. I have to stop writing. I should pray for at least 10 minutes. Oh fuck - I am a mess. I'm desperate and I am a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...