Sunday, June 19, 2011

Early morning!!

Happy Father's Day!! I'm awake so early to get on the train. I didn't work the 3rd show last night so thank GOD. I came home to a bathroom full of dog diarrea AND she had walked in it and sort of put doggie diarrea foot prints all over the place. Oh my God it was so gross and took me forever to clean up. Poor thing - she's not feeling so good. Yuuuuuck. She's so little it's no big deal. It smelled hoooorible. I opened the door and I was like - what the fuck is that smell???? Anywho. The shower was so nice!! She was really surprised and happy. She got lots of cute stuff and stuff she needed. She looks gooorgeous. Holy cow - she does pregnancy well. I feel like I shouldn't get too lost writing on here right now as I need to get to the bank and get on the train. I just perused another blog and I was like - "Boring!!!" But this one isn't exactly the most fast paced piece of work either. It lacked pull - her blog. Some kind of realness that would make me want to read on. I am so fucking tired but I am okay. This is nothing compared to being hung-over. Seriously - I will take just tired over that anyday. I have to pray a little. Bye Blueb - I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...