Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday.

Hello. I am awake and I already prayed and meditated. I have 3 doubles the next 3 days. I am not sure how that is going to work out for me. Um - with drama? She changed the store hours so now I won't be able to go to a meeting in between the 2 jobs. Oh boy - I just realized now how that won't work. I heard this girl share last night how she hasn't been good about the program and now she is starting to get filled with resentments. I was like - oh I think I'm good about the program and I'm ALWAYS filled with resentments. Hearing her say that was like thinking I'm clean and organized and then going over to someones house who is REALLY clean and organized. Eye opening. I'm so glad I went to a meeting last night when I didn't want to. I had walked really far and I was tired and just wanted to go home. I had plenty of time once I got home to do what I wanted and then get to sleep on time even though I went - so thank God I did. I'm still such an angry person. It's so crazy. I'm better - that's for sure but I'm still very, very angry. I let little things build up. Well okay - good to know and now I can work on it. Let's get present and drop the rage at the door. What? Shower time. I used to go weeks without showering. Or at least a week - easy. I would never take care of myself - at all. Oh that is so sad - it hurts my heart. Okay - well I do now - see? That's awesome. Bye Blueberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...