Friday, June 10, 2011

Duuuuuck, duuuuuck

Blogg!! Remember when I called you Blogg? That was my secret name for you. Haha - ohhhhh boy. I am trying to get my shifts covered for the weekend of my parents 50th anniversary. I slept well and enough - I keep using the central air at night. It makes the dog sleep with me all night also!! I have my coffee and I seriously need to meditate. My coffee has a tight lid on it so no spilling on the computer. I did my double yesterday and another one tomorrow. I could really use the night off but I reaaally need the money. I need to pay for my parents before the night party food dinner and my nephew's graduation present. Plus I still have to finish paying off 2 old bills. I will be done with one this month and the other won't be done until September. It's a beautiful day - lots of day noises coming from outside. Birds, planes, sirens, the drill of construction happening. There is ALWAYS construction going on in that alley and I swear nothing ever looks any different. My coffee doesn't seem to be kicking in but I know that can't be true. I had the MOST amazing salad yesterday. Here it was: spinach, dry tuna,capers,green olives, avocado, sprouts, Swiss cheese and lemon pepper vinaigrette which may or may not have been on there - I couldn't tell. I asked for it on the side and it wasn't but it did have a lemony taste to it. It was SO good!! I loved it. I have always loved old man food. Let's see I have been walking more and that feels good and still focusing on using my will power more often. Not about not drinking - I leave that up to You Know Who or You Know What or Whatever You Want To Call It. But as far as not eating mac and cheese all the time or with every meal or things like not walking, not praying - now I use my will power. I'm STARTING to use my will power. Seriously it works!! Who knew? I am not following every urge I have just because I have one. If I did I would have had buffalo chicken fingers and mac and cheese for dinner AND a coke. I also would have had McDonald's 3 times this week. None of that happened!! I had 3 regular chicken fingers for dinner and not from McDonald's. I AM SO BORING!!! Let's look at this time last year. Holy cow - I wrote on here on June 10th last year and I was very unhappy. I will take boring please. I will take a second helping of boring. Boring at lunch, breakfast and dinner. I will take boring for snacks!! Yikes that is SO hard to read how unhappy I was. Holy cow - okay - I'm not there yet but I am better. I'm going to read this next year (hopefully!!) and realize how crazy I am right now. Or I might realize how spiritual and well put together I am. Haaaa - not so fast sister!!! I need to walk the dog. Bye Blueb - love you!!

1 comment:

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...