Saturday, June 18, 2011

Buddha Saturday.

I am going to think positive thoughts. I am going to write positive thoughts. I woke up in enough time to write, meditate and get to the baby shower. I can't find the bottle openers my father wants anywhere - so crazy. I will pray to Saint Anthony. The dog wants to go out so badly!! It's gorgeous out I don't blame her. I worked last night and it was good and I also took a 2 hour long nap yesterday which was AMAZING!! Oh my - I was exhausted. Part of it is all the cigarette smoke. I will pray to Saint Anthony for that also. Okay - awesome. I have to go!! I love you Blueberry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...